This week, Ed talks about Anxiety in Cosplay. My guests talk about what anxiety means to them, does cosplay helps with their anxiety, are they anxious during comic con and more.
Should you be struggling with your wellbeing and mental health and need someone to talk to, here is a list of services that we hope can help you.
- Mind Info Line 0300 123 3393 (Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm)
- Samaritans 116 123 (everyday, 24 hours)
- C.A.L.M. 0808 802 58 58 (everyday 5pm to midnight)
- HOPElinkUK 0800 068 4141
- YoungMinds www.youngminds.org.uk
- Anxiety UK 08444 775 774
- BEAT – eating disorder 0845 634 1414
- Local Services (NHS Choices or NHS 111)
- Student Minds www.studentminds.org.uk
- Boots Domestic Violence
Music credit – Hotshot, produced by Scott Holmes
To support my podcast, please visit our Patreon page