Ahoy hoy people.
This week, Ed talks about Mental Health during Covid-19. I chat with my guest about how mental health is linked to their cosplays and how it’s been during the Covid-19 period and more.
Should you be struggling with your wellbeing and mental health and need someone to talk to, here is a list of services that we hope can help you.
- Mind Info Line 0300 123 3393 (Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm)
- Samaritans 116 123 (everyday, 24 hours)
- C.A.L.M. 0808 802 58 58 (everyday 5pm to midnight)
- HOPElinkUK 0800 068 4141
- YoungMinds www.youngminds.org.uk
- Anxiety UK 08444 775 774
- BEAT – eating disorder 0845 634 1414
- Local Services (NHS Choices or NHS 111)
- Student Minds www.studentminds.org.uk
- Boots Domestic Violence
Music credit – Ukulele Whistle, produced by Scott Holmes