As people are going to into self isolation. Some people with use this time to complete and finish off cosplay projects ready when the comic con season resume. But there are some people who will be looking to do others things, like learn new skills, keeping fit, places to buy from artist alley as well as finding new entertainment packages and games.
Here is a small list of links, portal, personalities, etc where you can keep yourself entertained, educated, discover new loves while we are keeping yourself busy.
Just a thank you to all of my friends of FnC, who have contributed ideas to building this list. We will add more as time goes on.
A compiled list of free services you can look through
- https://www.broadwayhd.com/ (7-day free trial)
- Jelle’s Marble Runs (Marble Sports)
- BBC Sounds (Podcasts)
- https://www.facebook.com/thesatindollz/ (Series of talk feat pinup/vintage/singing/cooking)
- Look Up London (Blue Badge Tour on Instagram)
- https://www.shudder.com/ (7-day free trial of horror)
- https://www.justwatch.com/uk (Find out what are available on streaming services)
- The Wind in the Willows West End production is available to stream online for free
Cosplay Music Video
- Peter McKinnon (Photographer/Videographer)
- Free Adobe Creative Cloud for two months
- Binging with Babish
Fit and Healthy
Should you be struggling mentally with the isolation and need someone to talk, here is a list of services which we hope can help you.
- Mind Info Line 0300 123 3393 (Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm)
- Samaritans 116 123 (everyday, 24 hours)
- C.A.L.M. 0808 802 58 58 (everyday 5pm to midnight)
- HOPElinkUK 0800 068 4141
- YoungMinds www.youngminds.org.uk
- Anxiety UK 08444 775 774
- BEAT – eating disorder 0845 634 1414
- Local Services (NHS Choices or NHS 111)
- Student Minds www.studentminds.org.uk
- Boots Domestic Violence