On our various social media platform, we have original content being published every day. Here is a roundup of all the posts.
As well as our theme day, we are always looking for weekly submission for our feature on Facebook #SubmissionSaturday which there is no limit in what gets sent in, so why not get your cosplay photos in and get is seen over are network. Click on this link for more details on how to submit your work into us.
- Monday Discussion: Share what make cosplay positive for you?
- Cosplayer of the Week: Kenzie Cosplays
- Ulysses Klaue by CosplayClement
- Review: Yaya Han x McCalls Patterns (M7217 & M7340)
- Words: Bloggers using my photos!
- Evil Queen by Crimson ‘Snow’ Sorceress Cosplay
- #OnlyInCosplay: You pray your cosplay holds together long enough to get through a comic con or photoshoot.
- #SpiderGwen by Team Stone Cosplay
- When you pose the question on facebook “what makes cosplay positive for you? #Cositivity” and this was simply the best answer I read.
- Latex Rei Ayanami by Jinxy Dragon